Patch #4 - Blessings of the Omnissiah

Thanks for the patch…
With all these changes you could not fix the RASHAD COMBAT AXE???
My god! how many years do you need? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

But resources are not shared :frowning: . Same with contracts…

5 Likes

yea this is such a no brainer.
Quite literally the last thing we need to approach the starting line of DT

But the patch was nice to read GJ FS, another step in the RIGHT direction

3 Likes

odds on profane items seem not great. i’m averaging about 100k spent per 360 item, ballpark around there. store 380s will probably still be more common.

1 Like

Emotes don’t work if jump is bound to mousewheel. I understand why it can’t work, but please add a dedicated hotkey for emotes like Vermintide 2.

2 Likes

Big update ! Great work Fatshark ! I impatient to test Darktide after I download this new patch ! Love the idea about mission and contract. Keep up the good work, we know it’s hard so … hope you the best.

1 Like

tenletters

But different marks share same blessings. Nice patch overall.

Aside from the numberous issues with crafting and progression, that still exist with the added blessing change option, i am positively surprised by the patch notes.
Numerous good and welcome changes to things that are not progression related, give me a little bit of hope that FS might also give us some agency and fix the progression after all.

Someone has stolen your computer? :wink:

1 Like

Crafting drop increase is miniscule on anything that isn’t damnation. The old numbers listed in patch notes weren’t real, so I don’t expect the new ones to be real either, and actually lower in practice.

Combined with buying greys having incredibly bad RNG, the locked blessings and perks, it’s obvious this system and patch is as bad as nearly everyone thought it was.

It’s still a really crappy lottery system, now with a little lipstick.

12 Likes

Get a large well worked on patch, yes I know which should have been in game regardless, but still have to find something to complain about. Issue with gamers now-a-days. Never happy.

2 Likes

oh this is still hugely more accessible, this will (from very light playing with it) dramatically increase the liklihood of a player getting the item they want. it’s just currently going to be a pain in the proverbial since you’ll also be making roughly 9 trash items for every remotely good one.

overall i would say the odds have dramatically improved from casual observation thus far. if i had nothing but money and mats i would have made either one or two items by now i would take to endgame, but that’s on the flamer which is much easier to roll than anything else. but i don’t think this will make the 380 hunt any less painful.

4 Likes

A step in the right direction! I hope more steps will be taken!

I believe this patch is a great improvement to the current state of the game. I’m glad to see the new changes. Let’s hope other strange and outright unfun decisions will be changed, the most pressing ones to me but not limited to being:

• No shared resources
  • No way to pick map + difficulty
  • Locking the second property/blessing when rerolling
  • Having to go through multiple layers of RNG to optimise weapons

Thank you for the detailed patch notes and keep it up. So we may have a fun and complete experience some time in the future!

7 Likes

why does the inventory list position reset and forget how you have it sorted when you earn blessing? this sounds like a joke but i would describe that as priority 1 fix since all the players will need to do this and it makes it MUCH clunkier, big easy UI win. also, did inventory sorting get worse, i think it did, it used to separate out by rarity type instead of just rarity.

4 Likes

Yes yes YES!! I now feel confident in this games future again.

1 Like

This patch is nice step foward (this should have been on release at minimum) but not enough for me to come back since getting weapon with good stats + at least 1 good per + at least 1 blessing is still RNG, getting right blessing for right pattern to extract is still RNG, and locking other perk and blessing is still anti-fun designed to force grind on me, so no thank you, I value my time. But it’s good to see that game is being shaped into release date ready product. There is hope for future.

This is step into right direction overall, but your attachement to RNG Fatshark will be your Achilles’ heel forever till you finally let it go.

6 Likes

Hell yeah! I asked about this before as I had a feeling that this is the intention behind the blessing and its name, “Point Blank”.

1 Like

I just gives you more lottery tickets, and you still need to upgrade weapons ad naseum in the hopes of finding a good perk and blessing combo. The fact that you had to buy 10 weapons to even get a 360 is really bad. Like, really bad.

360 weapons aren’t rare in the slightest, and the fact that most buys drop way below that is an incredibly bad sign.

I predict this patch might bring some people back for a week, but then absolutely everyone will realize the RNG has not been mitigated in any meaningful way.

8 Likes

Wait, is getting a base rarity weapon now another layer of RNG, as you can’t see the base stats of it before you buy it? Are you serious, Fatshark?

3 Likes

It’s always grey.