Patch #13 Balance Feedback & Suggestions: The Ogryn

This is the most reasonable take. I’d also add an adjustment to Rumbler’s damage output, currently, it’s just a bit too stupid on Auric.

Honestly I haven’t really gotten to do much with the Shovel at all and I really want to. I’ve dumped a few hundred thousand Ordos every so often rolling another Shovel just to get a bunch of duds on it. Really bad luck with that weapon.

Very satisfied with the Club overall, though. I’ll have to keep trying for a Shovel on your recommendation then.

It definitely feels that way. The two biggest things to address for sure is Ogryn’s top-end damage from Rending and Bleed just being so easy to use on Ogryn right now.

Between that and their infinite Toughness replenishment, Ogryn is just way too easy to play right now, even if I am enjoying it.

I added Dominate to my suggestions, though it was a quick write and I might alter it later when I’m back from classes.

Club is kinda just there in the current game, I was hearing from a play tester that there are actually tons of buffs coming for weapons that literally were forgotten about but I didn’t hear mention of these, however the Zealot Crusher is massively improved which has all of the same problems.

The shovel’s better interaction with bleed, greater potential damage with skullcrusher (this blessing is completely messed up and is actually a damage bonus for power of stagger strength. On some enemies like dreg ragers, it will literally provide 36% extra damage by itself when they are on the ground) and way better special attack muscle in too hard on the club’s territory. Even muties can get one shot with both heavy attack oriented builds, the shovel just needs like 3 bleed stack hits.

Hopefully they revamp the moveset of Mk2 and Mk3b, increase the targets cleaved, remove the maniac weakness of the group and buff the strikedown heavy/light attacks. I think 400 base damage on the strikedown would be sufficiently meaty, and the bonk light attack needs more power vs maniac/unyielding/carapace if its supposed to carry you through every elite on the Mk3b.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.