[Passives/Weapon Special] All Classes!

It’s a little too much of a theoretical game to play for me, I can speak on Elf though.

The WS and HM ones are good.

HM passives would synergize well with her others and she’s also the only Career I actually play 30% Revive Speed on in the first place (with Spear and Shield, because you don’t need Ult and get all of your other stats from the build).

Unfortunately the passive for WS reflects how boring her mechanics are, it should also be able to save the setting you’ve chosen, as most of my shots are done in about 1-2 seconds, so I wouldn’t bother changing zoom.

I’d love to see ranged kills = move speed, so you can quickly get Bloodshot up and have nice synergy that way. Unfortunately the Speed move on Special kill Talent is on a row I wouldn’t sacrifice 20% CDR for.

Shade however, gets too many passives as it is imo. Playing the headshot Talent with SnD needs to be nerfed before they even consider adding anything new to her.

I also had a thread completely ignored, which I think suggested very good changes to improve weapons on Cata. I guess people are happy with meta stuff.