Like many other characters that require a “Big Balance Bêta”, the outcast engineer must be reviewed for certain points.
Second line of talents:
● Decisive shot: From 1 in 5 Critical Strike to 1 in 4 Critical Strike.
● Combined weapons: Increased melee power by 15% instead of 10% (Ranged power remains unchanged)
Fourth line of talent:
● Instead of gaining 15% powers at the end, gain 3% powers per charge up to 15%.
The idea of Piston power is very good, but it needs to be reworked across the board:
That he can use his big mechanical left arm as an attack to knock back an enemy using the special attack button, unfortunately this charged attack based talent is too punishing instead of a bonus. Forced sometimes not to make a charged attack so as not to consume the bonus which has 15 seconds of cooldown.
We’re going to keep this talent and put it from the start as a passive for the Outcast Engineer so that he can, starting at level 1, be able to fend off a type like a CW every 15 seconds thanks to his special attack.
Power Piston Upgrade Line Talents:
Talent 1: Engineer’s Fury (Perfect for fending off the horde and taking out with ratata)
● Piston power And able to repel a crowd in front of him (15sec/cdr)
Talent 2: Perfect combo
● After knocking back avec Piston power an enemy, your next charged attack will automatically be a critical hit and has 15% additional melee power. (6sec/cdr)
Talent 3: Anvil blow
● Piston power Able to repel a boss. (10sec/cdr)
The last line for the ultimates is also to be edited at least for the first 2, because the 3rd choice is very good but makes the other two points jealous because of the 2 bonuses that it has as a capacity bar + 50% and kill a Special allows you to shoot for 4 sec (12 sec because of the bug). So we are going to modify the other 2, so that they are also viable.
- SO, the two talents will keep their basic talents but we will add a bonus to them for better performances and that the players can make better choices instead of the “ULTIMATE” talent point.
Talent 1: Gromril tackle shot:
● Using the entire ability bar at once, allows your last shot to be an explosive shot (AOE)
Talent 2: Bound Compression Chamber:
● Every 15 enemies killed by your “Steam Crank Rifle” gives you 1 extra shot for each shot of your “Steam Crank Rifle”.
- Here are my suggestions, which could make him a better ally. I hope it will be reconsidered that this premium career requires better work. This career has good skills but too punitive for his team.
I like this career, but in cataclysm (see more) he is not too viable, but thanks to that he could be at the same level as the others and better, he could challenge the GK and the SoTT!
Please Fatshark! that would be wonderful for this career!