Okri’s challenge cursebroken doesn’t work

Been running light weave #1 numerous times. Using full curse resist, no curse resist. Never reached more than 2 stacks at full curse resist, never more than 3 with zero curse resist. Challenge cannot be completed.
Fix your game.
Please acknowledge.

Cursebroken is one of Season 1 Quests. You can’t complete any of Season 1 Quests. Because those challenges were only obtainable in Season 1.

You can’t also complete any of Season 2 Quests. These were only obtainable in Season 2.

You can complete Season 3 challenges during season 3.

You can complete Weave Expeditions challenges in any seasons.

In short, Season N (N is the number of season) challenges are only obtainable during Season N.

3 Likes

Perhaps you missed the part where this IS A WEAVE EXPEDITION CHALLENGE, not a seasonal. It DOESNT WORK.

On the Xbox there is no season list. It is only weave epeditions.

2 Likes

1 Like

Arson90 is correct, It’s a season 1 challenge that cannot be completed anymore.
This is more of an issue with V2 on Xbox, it needs better transparency.

2 Likes

Weak. Just like the audio ques in weaves.

What’s wrong with the audio cues in weaves?

Oh, because I’m PC platform player, I didn’t know that. I thought all platform’s challenges are same. Hope you solve your problem soon.

This is also an issue with PC, I already spoke about it during season 2 (either remove them, as you can’t play them anymore, or make them available).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.