Ogryn, The Ultimate Buggy Class

Do you know how many Ogryn got many bugs on his Feat, and weapons? Let me share something with you.

• Ult - Weapon other than Cleaver don’t get attack speed buff.

• Intimidating Presence - Not apply to Ogryn himself (need to be confirmed by Fatshark)

• Feat

1. HeavyWeight - damage buff applies to ranged too.
    2. Raging bull - Damage buff only applies to the first target of attack, when damage buff applied, then next attack doesn’t have damage buff. (normal attack-> damage buffed attack ->normal attack-> damage buffed attack)
    3. Bull Gore - Blood damage is weaker than normal bleed stack, it lasts shorter.
  • Weapon

1. Every weapon’s over head attack has unmatched hitbox with its animation other than Latrine shovel. And some of diagonal animations don’t math either.
    2. Latrine Shovel - it can pull your enemy, and turn your enemy look back with your 1st heavy attack.
    3. Power maul - push has short stunlock, it means push and light attack doesn’t work immediately (not push follow-up), it makes clicking poweron button hard too.
    4. Cleaver - you can’t cancel animation with your block (need to be confirmed by Fatshark)
    5. Bully Club, Latrine shovel - bully club can have over 100% penetration, so Brittleness, and rending which nerf target’s armor actually damage nerf to it. (Bull club blessing ‘Thunderous’, and Ripper gun’s ‘Can opener’.
    6. Slab shield - Slab shield had decent armor penetration on its first heavy attack before 1.0.2.0.
    7. Heavy stubber, Ripper gun - two guns have weird delay to shoot when you are sliding forward. (need to be confirmed by Fatshark)

Is there any other bugs?

(need to be confirmed by Fatshark) means I reported bugs, and wait for Fatshark’s tag that acknowledged or not a bug.

2 Likes

maybe use the bug report forum - fatshark reads there and comment/add bugs :wink:

Only few bugs on post here aren’t acknowledged by Fatshark (I reported everything or Other people did it already). This post is for sharing my information to General Ogryn players, so they can select their weapon and feat with accurate information.

For example the fact that ‘Heavyweight’ actually buff ranged damage is very useful to killing Reapers. You can kill Reapers with 2 good aimed shots on Damnation with good stat GG.

The ult’s bug makes you consider carrying other weapon other than Cleaver.

The fact that Raging bull’s incompetence make you choose another feat for now until bugs are fixed.

And I want to know other bugs I don’t know.

1 Like

So about 12 bugs?

Psyker probably has more bugs with their staves alone, the class itself has innumerable bugs.

Darktide will take a bit to fix everything, try to focus on game breaking bugs that could cause a wipe.

The gun delay on slide seems like the only bugs in your list that might cause a wipe and needs priority.

I would love to see What gameplay related bugs list the other classes have.

If you share things like that, it can help people choose ‘optimized feat, and weapon’ for this version.

Title of this post maybe a bit bait-y, but purpose is sharing bugs for Ogryn users to choose Ogyrn’s weapon and feats with some considering of bugs. And getting new bugs that I don’t know.