Ogryn bully club needed tweak or buff

I won’t say his inability of ranged option, and no supervb melee weapon unlike the other classes, his talents are weak unlike the other melee class Zealot, but I will say about his the most horrible melee weapon bully club.

I tested some melee weapons in Heresy difficulty as Ogryn.

Ogryn’s melee weapons are all somewhat bad to keep Ogryn alive on melee combat, since their dodge distance with melee weapon are negative number even with 100% mobility stat (-5% is top for ogryn lol).

The other weapons are somewhat viable with high cleave and high stamina (but far from good, let’s make this clear), but bully club is the worst melee weapon and it has really terrible heavy-attack speed. I know bully club is the most powerful elite-killing weapon Ogyrns got. But in survival, it’s really hard to proc his toughness regen talent with his attack speed even with 11% attack speed from finesse stat. I think at least 10% attack speed buff is needed for his heavy attacks, especially 2nd one.

And moveset of light attack is terrible too, since Ogryns are too tall to land X-arc attacks well on horde. I think bully clubs lights should have less steep arc of attacks. (And I don’t know why but his melee weapons other than combat shovel, it’s hard to attack head, I think because of his weapons are thick.)

All of his melee weapons except for the mk3 bull cleaver need big buffs, and his ranged weapons aren’t much better with the grenadier gauntlet and rumbler being far ahead of everything else.

I agreed his melee weapons need big buff honestly, they are not powerful enough to compensate his terrible attack-speed generally. His melee weapons sacrificed dodge ability, with his lack of dodge ability and his high height, and thick body, it’s really hard to dribble your horde unlike Zealot and general heroes in VT2, I know dribbling is not recommended unlike VT2, but that skill is needed in some situation.

If Fatshark keeps his weapons like this (-% for dodge), at least his melee weapons needs minor buff of attack speed, and not major, but more than minor damage buff genalally.

And for god sake, Fatshark shouldn’t make more Combat knives.

Ogryn whacks generic enemy in the head with club.

Generic enemy gets back up.

Ogryns can overpower space marines for crying out loud…