Obtaining Cosmetics

There’s ONE cosmetic item posted on the subreddit and it’s a handmaiden helmet. So maybe, maybe there’s ONE hat for each class,but there sure as hell aren’t any body cosmetics.

I have 90 hours,2 champ deed drops,no cosmetics. I get that cosmetic drops are supposed to be super rare,but someone could be so unlucky not to get one cosmetic drop in over 200 hours of play. Droprate has to be increased,at least by a little bit or there has to be an option to obtain cosmetics from deeds and some achievements.

Wut?

2 Likes

If you were good at this game, you would know that the only way to play Bardin is the Ironbreaker with flamecannon! Come on man! :pouting_cat: Slayer is any good only for noobs, who want to show off on veteran or recrute!:eggplant::eggplant:

Jokes aside, I think cosmetics are not there yet. There are not just new hatts, but portrait frames, wall paintings… I feel like there are not ready yet. Haven’t seen anything aside from collectors edition stuff and weapon illusions.

I just don’t understand how that comment had anything to do with what I typed about cosmetics though.

Bardin, Slayer or otherwise wasn’t even mentioned :wink:

Sorry, got a little to salty, because people often angy at you, when you try out new stuff and do poorly, because it 's difficult, and takes some time and errors to master.

1 Like

I really wasn’t aware it was anything special, but I think I got a cosmetic for Bardin. Changes his helmet to a sweet-looking horned one…unfortunately, his chest piece kinda looks like a grey mess. I think I actually got it from one of my first couple chests. It was before I started reading forums - I didn’t think it was significant, just another piece of stat-less fluff. I didn’t realize cosmetics were rare. I’m only level 13 on Bardin, haven’t touched the others. I haven’t bought any collectors editions or beta backing packages or anything, so I can’t figure out any other way I would have got it. I’ve also gotten 2 deeds. RNG is R.

That horned one is just from owning the first game.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh good to know. I’m now wondering about these, too =) Not that I have much to complain about. Stock Iron Breaker looks pretty dope.

Well actually some one did drop it…
Look on reddit there are amazing things down there;p

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vermintide/comments/83jxld/cosmetics_are_indeed_in_the_game/

Yes I know. I was talking about that.

And actually someone got cosmetic for dorf yday from 2x gift chest.