No games in Lobby, afterburner doesnt work

Issue Summary:

I updated GPU driver and windows did yet another big recent update so that may be the cause.

The last few weeks afterburner just stopped working with V2. Works with ever other game I play (over 10). Even works in V2 benchmark, but not ingame, offical or modded realm.

Today, there are no games shown in Server Lobby. If I press to look for a game it says cant find a game and just makes me host. It shows private servers, but none that are joinable. (see pic)

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. See that Afterburner doesnt not work, no OSD when pressing hotkey and there are no games in lobbies at all.
  3. ??
  4. profit

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):

Constant (100%)

I found another thread on forums with a list of things to do which I already have done: Restart steam, restart computer, clear steam DL cache and change DL region.

Additional Information:
Been using Dx12 over dx11 for a while.

Ryzen 5 2600x Cpu
RX580 8gb
16gb RAM
Game is on SSD

EDIT - Started the game without any mods. Still no servers showing up.

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
DxDiag.txt (84.5 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
console-2019-04-09-20.37.03-509dba68-b290-4f8e-820b-6a8ca4aa9391.log (743.5 KB)
console-2019-04-09-22.09.51-db182cf0-5afc-4524-8b95-a65d44cf0da3.log (190.1 KB)

edit - added another pic

The empty lobby browser is a known issue and will be patched. It’s unfortunate that our usual recommendations didn’t work for you, I know some people have had success by disabling and re-enabling their network adapter.

As for the Afterburner issue, unfortunately I’m not sure we can help with this as it sounds more like an issue with the software itself.

The patch is now live, which should hopefully address the lobby issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.