Night Maps from October Event

My original thread was auto locked due to how old it is now. But can we get an update on the night maps? I know it was said that you guys wanted to polish them up a bit before releasing them into normal rotation. But it’s been over 3 months… and they already looked good during the event.

@Fatshark_Hedge @FatsharkJulia

6 Likes

This game has Enormous potential with the Whole Warhammer Lore and Universe , Hope Vermintide 3 will be full price triple AAA Title with a Season Pass , they should add a Season Pass to Vermintide 2 and go Full Triple AAA

Where was it said that the night maps will go into full rotation? I don’t see it anywhere on your link.

I would love this as I much prefer all the night maps (except for maybe Empire in Flames), but I don’t see where it’s been said.

It’s true that we wanted to add some polish, but we don’t have any plans to add them to a persistent rotation. We have plans for night mode though. It’s not the last you saw of it.

3 Likes

There was a post from hans about adding them.

Can you elaborate on the fashion they will be implemented @Fatshark_Hedge ? Will they be added as a deed? Or an option we can tick for custom games?

We’ll be showing more of and shipping a new feature soon that we showed off a little bit of in a stream a couple of weeks ago - mutators. Those will be on a rotation and will most likely be where we plug in this kind of thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.