New Weapon Illusion plans?

Hi. I recently came back to this game after not playing since shortly after release. I really like all the new weapon illusions and the Okri’s challenges needed to get some of them.

I did have a question, however. Are there any plans on making the Weave-forged weapon illusions usable in campaign quick play? They’re all really great looking and it seems a shame to keep them locked to that specific activity.

If not, any plans to add veteran level illusions to the weapons that do not have them? I’m a big fan of the Handmaiden Shield and Spear, but the skins for it are just base level. Having something that glows, like the weave-forged version, would be awesome.

Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked to death here.

4 Likes

I want the weave skins to be available in the normal game!

3 Likes

I can tell you that the developers of the game are constantly adding new content and features based on player feedback, so it’s possible that they may consider making the Weave-forged weapon illusions usable in campaign quick play or adding new veteran level illusions in the future. It’s best to keep an eye on the game’s official website and social media channels for any announcements or updates.

1 Like

Oh sweet summer child.

I believe Fatshark already said they are … ‘figuring out’ how to allow us to use them in normal game.
About a year maybe two ago?

2 Likes

I’m personally hoping that they will come out with thematic weapon illusions that go along with some of the premium skins they’ve come out with.

For example, it’d be cool to see a sword and shield that is themed to the Knight of the Blazing Sun armor set. Something similar could be done for the new King Louen skin and his weapons.

I just really want to see “full sets” so to speak with both weapons and armor for the characters.

5 Likes

I main KotBS in RoR, so anytime I see this I upvote :smiley:

1 Like

If u could get them by doing some weave challenges that would be great and would give a reason to play weaves even if just for a short time.
They look great and the fact that their locked in a game mode nobody plays or almost nobody is just a Fatshark classic.
( at this point they wont but come on plx)

Complete sets of cosmetics should probably include matching headgear, weapons, and frames.

When I play FK with the Greatsword, or One-Handed sword, I always pick the weapon skins that match the outfit and I use Sienna’s golden Myrmidia frame.

I know I, and many others keep bringing up how some outfits like the Chaos Wastes purified outfits don’t have matching headgear. Weapons to match some premium cosmetics would also be nice additions.