New visual affect for being suppressed in game is very nauseating and should seriously be reconsidered along w/ all visual clutter this game has especially w/ no mod support so we cant fix this HUGE proplem

Cool, thanks for the quick update.

" * Fixed an issue where effects for being suppressed (under fire from enemies, but not actively taking damage) were missing or inconsistently triggered."

Think this is something noone is asking for or want. Tbh just remove it :slight_smile:

When I get suppressed I try to deal with that. Having the screen flickering and impairing my vision does not help at all in any way

2 Likes

at least give us an option to turn this off in the settings… coming from a player with 600+ hours of playing your game and doing damnations daily this visual indicator for suppression / losing toughness is not only unnecessary, its unimmersive and downright making the game not fun to play right now.

1 Like

agreed. i’m close to 600h in dt aswell but reinstalling vt2 as we speak for tonight.

Im one of those guys that starts feeling seasick when the FOV is to narrow, and this rapid narrowing and expanding of the field of view due to suppression is actually giving me a splitting headache.

Not even playing a psyker, just the normal suppression i get on a veteran is killing me.

If you insist on having this suppression mechanic, which i hope you dont, at least let us turn it off in the settings. This game already has enough visual screen clutter as it is, please dont make it worse.