Nets, dogs, flames, enemy bullets should not pass through bulwark shields

I think everything but flames should require LOS tbh. Would make punchthough a little less must have for auric.

5 Likes

Ogryn asscheeks are well known to be high permeable mediums.

5 Likes

I’m more annoyed about enemy ogryns being able to block the flamer, but our shieldgryns being ignored by the flamers.

Still annoyed Ogryn shields blocking bullets takes stamina

Our ogres arent roided up on chaos I guess

I’d be cool if enemies wouldn’t clip into the bulwark and become one with it for like 20 seconds straight.

I’d also like the bulwark shields to block pixel perfectly. I’m tired of it protecting the bulwark with invisible bullshlt even though I fully know the extent of the invisible coverage. If the bulwark shield needs to get bigger so the enemy doesn’t become (even more) trivial, so be it, but models should match the programmed behavior. Why Fatshark decided to intentionally mismatch the two is beyond me.

3 Likes

yeah this should also extend to enemy weapons imo, if they want weapons to keep the current hitboxes make them visually bigger to match

1 Like

They can through the iron gauze, so they should through your shield lol. Unless you force developer admit he is a fool.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.