Needs more gore

A lot of this is pasted from a discord channel because there was so much I have to say and want from the gore in this game so bare with me if its all a bit samey

Splitting enemies in half makes it so the top half cant be touched or dismembered just like vermintide, please fix that

Ragdolls can be taken apart more but show none of the visible body damage you’d see from whacking someone whose alive (Would love the same to happen to parts of the body that came off ie further smashing a dismembered head that for some reason cant be touched after coming off the body)

More damage variations would be nice, think like Shadow Warrior 1&2 or Gears of War when you split a guy in half vertically with the chainsaw or just in general stuff like left 4 dead 2

would love to see more head gore variants, i wanna be able have skulls collapse or be met with big holes were a laser from a lasgun punched through, that sorta stuff (would also like if grenades actually destroyed ragdolls ty)

Just adding because I can’t seem to edit this post, but would love more gibs too that actually stay around on the floor that you can kick around (akin to what killing floor 2 promised but never provided)

Make it so with enough persistence weapons can dismember ragdolls ie like constantly whacking someone with a shovel til all the skins off and the flesh and bone is shattered til they’re completely obliterated

enemies that explode should have their entrails blood and guts plastered to any and all surfaces bonus points if said gore slides down the walls

Increase the blood splatters to vermintide levels (iirc 500) and make it so enemies that bleed and get flung across the map leave a huge blood streak on the floor and on themselves

When attacking enemy heads with weapons like swords or axes they should leave very visible cut damage (Think nightwolf from mortal kombat 11’s fatality where he burys a hatchet into someones mouth) and on the killing and post mortem hit have chunks of the head cut off where they slice like the head split in half from a vertical axe hit or in half from a sword hit etc etc

dead enemies spawning gradually growing blood pools and blood thats splattered on walls and ceilings running down with droplets and the such, also could have blood spawning from wounding those that are alive (IE shoot a traitor guard in the chest only for him to run back to take cover leaving a trail of blood thats still squirting out) can also have guts and gore like entrails pouring out too, sorta like how entrails pour out of infected in left 4 dead 2 after getting hit by a shotgun but still chase you down (can defo do that for pox walkers)

enemies with armor/outfits should have said armor physically fall in chunks depending on what and how much as been damaged ie hitting a traitor guard in the face with a hammer causes the face mask to break off and fall on the floor or for higher hp/difficulties have it break off in small fractions until the target perishes

blunt weapons should cause arms and legs and parts of the body to break, broken bones sticking out the limbs and such