Need more on weapon description + tooltips for buffs?

there is no way to tell what your active buffs are unless you know what they already do. We should be able to show a cursor and mouse over the tooltip boxes to see the duration and what they are doing.

we really need a little more details on the weapon stats page with more descriptive information.

no idea how much crit chance I have. would be nice if full calculation including player stats was there.
Also, i have a weapon cata sword that gives crit chance for repeated strikes, but there is no tooltip that shows up to show the crit buff at all. We should be able to show a cursor and mouse over the tooltip boxes to see the duration and what they are doing. for crit buffs, would be cool if it showed total crit chance.
(what do crit hits look like??? is it when the reticle turns red? or is that just weakspot hits? would be neat if we could have damage numbers or at least a crit notification that is more noticeable )

when using purgatory staff, what is the range of damage based on charge % before releasing attack?
should show x-x damage, and we should see burn damage. is the burn damage on a charged attack higher based on charge level? ect.

how much does burn damage do?? soulflame from the class skills doesn’t tell you how much damage it does. same for purgatory staff. i am assuming that different flame colors/weapons/skills have different damage on hit and DOT

how much does bleed damage do per stack? how often does it tick for damage?

on the damage descriptions, some of them don’t make much sense. for example, the dagger says it does X% damage to the first target, but what about the targets after that??? also there is like a fraction or something, why isn’t there a full calculation? Cleave on the cata sword is like this also.

also, why doesn’t the psyker have shotguns anymore like in the beta?? maybe a lighter weight shotgun or something even at some point could be nice if they thought it didn’t suit the class

1 Like