Need a level bar after 30 (for loot)

Every level in VT2, after max, we got to gain loot. Where’s that here?

Gain an “additional level” post-30 and get phat loot. Pretty simple addition imo

8 Likes

But if they did that then you wouldn’t have to play for hours to maybe get the weapon you want from the RNG shop :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Or crafting material, at least justify the bonus xp from doing secondary objectives.

2 Likes

The Diamantine drops are like finding a girl, with voice chat in a CoD game… Giving a better way to get the 140+ needed for a Blue to Purple would be great, since FS seems to give Grey-Blue Gifts from the Emperor…

1 Like

I have said for that they should make tomes reward Diamantine base on the difficulty level for each tome. 5, 10, 15, 20
Grims should reward gear at the end of the level based on difficulty, and number of grims you get
Uncommon, green on level 2 for 1 and 2 grims
Green, blue on level 3 for 1 and 2 grims
Blue, purple. on level 4 for 1 and 2 grims
Purple, Orange. on level 5 for 1 and 2 grims

2 Likes

This and loot should be dropped every time you level up, like in the closed beta

3 Likes

Agree completely

1 Like

every time one levels up in V2 you get a chest you need something like that in Darktide. also allow it to be a cosmetic too.

1 Like

+1 for this. Just another weird oversight on their part.

1 Like

This would make the fact that I just used all my crafting materials and rolled only +experience perks on my curios, at level 30, much less annoying. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

1 Like

yeah, got a nice 125 gold curio with 10% xp at level 30…why…

1 Like