My Perspective

Hey there!

A couple notes on my perspective regarding Vermintide 2 Versus:

Rat Abilities:

Where’s the gutter runner dodge roll? Should have an option to use it with a 5second cooldown or such.

Gas rat movement - where’s the jogging gas rat animation? We should get a small sprint when choosing this character.

Gas rat self destruct - there should be a 2 second charge up then 5-10 second detonation timer self destruct option for gas aoe like the cpu does to us, would be good fun.

More options: Would love to control a blightstormer and channel into the storm, or even be able to spawn in as a boss… just wishful thinking though I doubt that’ll ever happen. Or even giving us control of a third spawnable slot dedicated to elites like bestigor, SV’s, or CW’s. Again, I know that isn’t going to happen but would be cool.

Ubersreik 5:

No respawn = no fun

When eliminated, the party member just sits out rest of the round, which can be substantial. Perhaps a nerfed respawn option - where someone is able to be raised but starts out grey or something… maybe reward points to the rat team for eliminations to balance it.

When zoning into games I seem to get random classes/heroes at times without a chance to change. Allowing for career change at the start when in safe zone would be a great quality of life boost.

That’s it for now, cheers!