My CPU is running very low percentages

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

My CPU only shows it’s running between 3 and 5% while playing. I have a Ryzen 7 6800H which the loading screen says is insufficient to run Darktide, but when I go to sites to test if my cpu/gpu are capable of running the game they don’t ever recognize my CPU and usually auto input a different one into the test field. I just want to confirm that my cpu is in fact not equipped to run darktide or if there are other errors causing it to seem this way. In fairness I’ve played over 10 hours and haven’t had many problems graphically but don’t want to melt my pc either by using hardware that can’t support it.

If I can just get a hard yes or no if my cpu can run the game that would be great. The laptop was a present and I want to no if I should return it and upgrade to a different cpu.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]
It usually crashes when I close the game
Error Displayed (If Applicable):
No
Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Play Chasm Logistratum as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)
  2. Attempt to pick up the second Grimoire
  3. Crash

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
AreWeBadYet
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here