Mutant OP is damntion

one Mutant wipe the whole party under 10 secs,

it’s smash attack is basicly one hit KO

now just think when three just spawn, well that three players that gets KO at once unless we drop EVERYTHING to drop them

Its definitely not a one-hit and pretty easy to dodge

It’s ez to dodge, yes, but when you are fighting a bunch of ogryns, a couple of maulers, some ragers and ranged shooting at you and a hound running amok, then that’s when the mutant dodge gets tricky. Happens in damnation.

1 Like

That’s when you go back to heresy and practice a bit

3 Likes

Sounds like a skill issue to me

1 Like

Let me guess, you’re a veteran main who relied on crutch sword to carry you up to 4?

1 Like

while i did had the power sword, i was for one was giving covering fire and mowing down the swarm(with gun fire), and oh Yes i did dodge in fact about 2 time before i was block from moving which got me killed then my teammate and the house of cards fell down, i’m not some noob, that cant even oh stay still for mut that going right at me, no i was trying to move out of it way while killing the swarm and it and so much more, and once it did catch me me being at nearly full HP with i think 50% TS went from near full hp to down from just three hit into the ground from the mutant.

Crutch sword

Bruh. It’s literally just the best melee option for Veteran, objectively. You strike me as a salty Zealot/Psyker player.

3 Likes

It’s not actually that bad. Just stay near walls. Always stay near walls when mutant comes if you don’t use bolter to nuke it.

If you stay near walls it will just throw you around instead of slamming. It is easier to kill it too that way if you manage to dodge.

1 Like

Only problem with mutant is if you dodge around an obstacle, it will still track you around that obstacle and get you, makes no sense.

5 Likes

I’ll make sure to pass on your advice to the 3 randos that i get paired with as well.

1 Like

This tilts me a lot, running behind cover only for mutie to turn 120 degrees on a penny is annoying.

1 Like

Looks like that hit you where it hurts.
Don’t get so triggered; it’s just how it is.

Get punished for being clever.

Well, this is the same problem as with many other disablers in V2. They can reach you THROUGH a wall of enemies, there is no collision detection. One of those unique “charms” of Tide games I’m afraid, only tight teamwork can address in some situations. Unless you claim you can see at all times that assassin or hound flying through a larger enemy model.

Lmao, the elitists are already slithering into the open to lay out their Code of Conduct, I see.

It’s not elitist when people are actually better.
Learn definition of elitism.

I know bro smh these veteran players using the best melee weapon they have instead of using one that’s worse for no reason, couldn’t be me tbh amirite? up top

More like closer to 50 damage if you are anywhere near close to 100% toughness. And if you are not then you got bigger problems at your hand.

What can happen tough is other enemies bashing at you while you are grabbed.

Why are you trying so hard to cope?