We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.
So, apparently, there is a chance for mutants to bug out upon impact of their charge. What results is both comedic, but also quite problematic, gameplay wise. I’ve experienced this bug maybe twice or so, and it usually occurs when a mutant bashes a player into an object with wonky physics.
Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]
- Play Ogryn on any mission (though I’ve experienced it the most on Silo Cluster Strike)
- At the last defend point, before game conclusion, have a mutant charge you into one of the shelves (I experienced it on the shelf next to the overgrown door, that opens upon completion of the objective)
- Once you get bashed into the wall, the Mutant stumbles for a bit, and your playermodel breaks, becoming stuck on the Mutants hand (attach point?)
- Afterwards, the Mutant will continue living its best life, with you attached on its hand.
- It can, and will, charge other players with your playermodel stuck.
- Eventually, you seem to randomly insta-die.
Mission Name (If Applicable):
Mostly experienced on Silo Cluster
Steam client (Preorder Beta)
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/25/2022, approx. time: 4:05 pm, GMT+1
Experienced rarely, (<10%)
Upload Supporting Evidence:
Blurry image of me, the Ogryn, stuck on the Mutants hand as it charges my Zealot teammate
Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-25-13.39.47-130c6d3c-c72f-49fb-882f-2ab415af3315.log (631.2 KB)
darktide_launcher.log (589.4 KB)