Mutant throws character behind invisible wall. Stuck forever

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

During a mission as the ogryn I was laying down some hurt at a door where poxers were coming out. A mutant showed up, grabbed my character and threw me INTO the room where they were spawning. I tried to use my rush attack to leave through a door, but couldn’t. I fought to keep myself alive, not knowing that it would cause things to get much worse. My team reached the extraction point, but I was unable to follow. I was forced to disconnect at the end of the mission.

I do not recall the mission name. It’s the one where you have to destroy 4 tanks of goo at the end with the skull spiders.

I was also wondering if it’s possible to be rewarded for the mission properly. I disconnected and lost exp and rewards. As a good ogryn would.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Be any character (assumed) and stand near a one way doorway

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/11/2022
1:35PM CST

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R

2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’

3. Navigate to
    console-2022-12-01-18.01.59-460a2d00-99e4-4e65-93d5-666b82e4c6de.log (358.1 KB)

4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names

5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (285.8 KB)

We had a similar thing happen, though I am not sure if it was a mutant throwing our ogryn inside a wall.
Here is a video clip of the ogryn being inside the wall: [Wall Implosion Darktide - YouTube]

This might be something to do with Ogryn hitboxes as it is the largest playable character.