Mutant grapple bug

Issue Description:
Fell through the world by being grappled by a Mutant.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)
  2. Navigate to flat ground next to the stairs
  3. Be grappled by Mutant running approximately perpendicular to the stairs
  4. Mutant momentum carries them forward and clips you through the stairs, dropping you to your death.

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/17/22 @ 1930 CST

Reproduction Rate:
Once

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Can’t remember the name of the map. I think that is Chasm Station? I’m sure the devs can tell from the screenshot.

In a semi-related situation a few days ago: On Smeltery 17-36 I was on the upper catwalks and was grappled and thrown waaay far out into the “lava” nowhere near walkable geometry, once again for instant death. When normally they are supposed to throw you onto solid ground somewhere. Unfortunately it was so sudden and shocking I forgot to take a screenshot. So if it happens again I’ll post with more info.

As an addendum to this report:

Mutants grappling players after charging appears to have general issues with ignoring collision on maps. In a separate but related issue: Their logic for where to toss players is flawed and has a penchant for throwing them out of the map, or falling to their deaths by being tossed off catwalks etc. This should be looked into, because it happens really often.

I’ve had similar issues 2 more times in the last day, and group members were similarly impacted 2-3 times across a dozen missions or so. I was grappled and carried into the unused portion of Hab Dreyko, forced to Alt-F4 so the bot would be put with my squadmates and I could replace them there. And on one of the desert maps in the shanty-town area I was grappled and carried under the catwalk to be stuck auto-crouched in the geometry.