Multiplayer not working

I can’t join anybody anymore and almost nobody can join me since 06.02. before the “Year of the Rat” update.
The log data says: “failed lobby match due to ‘wrong level’”.

console-2020-02-06-12.15.35-a2f9c7d8-66dd-4c37-899a-6329c108f4e3.log (256.1 KB)

I got a mod that allowes me to be the host on quickplay. It worked fine for two weeks.
On the 05. 02. it was working the last time. I was hosting 4 matches. On the fourth match i lost internet connection (Normally i don’t have internet problems.). A few days after i wanted to play again but nobody can join me except one single guy. I can constantly read that people are trying to join me but they never connect.

This is the Log where a long time waiting two guys where able to join me. The second guy disconnected a few seconds after joining. His character froze mit jumping.
console-2020-02-05-23.07.12-d49af0e2-e44b-4013-a91c-c0cbb55b92f9.log (271.6 KB)

I already unloaded the mod that allowed me to host but it didn’t help.

Our developers suspect this is an issue with the Steam client itself. Could you please ensure the latest Steam updates are installed and change your ‘Download Region’ to another nearby location, and see if the issue persists?

Steam client is up to date and changing Download Region didn’t help. Something else i can try?

That’s unfortunate. Could you try a Selective Startup to see if anything could be interfering with Steam or Vermintide 2?:

1. Press the Windows key
  2. Type ‘msconfig’ and select ‘System Configuration’
  3. On the ‘General’ tab, select ‘Selective Startup’
  4. Deselect ‘Load startup Items’
  5. Reboot your PC
  6. Launch Vermintide 2 as normal, and see if the issue(s) persist

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.