More balance changes and one change to the patch

The third talent on first slot (Healing yourself with a First Aid Kit or a Healing Draught also heals your nearby allies for 20% of their maximum health) on every career still needs to be changed to a temp hp talent.

Waystalker still needs “ricochet” to be changed to something else.

Bounty hunters “Return on Investment” needs to be reworked or give a buff.

Merc has “On Yer Feet, Mates!” which is kinda of a bad talent.

SOT “Ironbark Thicket” is just an underwhelming talent kinda does nothing viable.

Huntsman passive ability in my opinion is just boring and should be changed.

GK “virtue of the knight” this ult talent just isnt interesting i think hard for it to compete with the others.

WHC the “i shall judge u all” maybe give it a buff it just cant compete with the other ult talents

BH “steel crescendo” needs to be changed its just a bad talent.

BH “just reward” even after the bug fixing of double shotted it still doesnt compare to it.

For weapons flamestorm staff i dont think it needs to be explained its garbage, blunderbuss could be improved by giving it the spread of the grudgeraker and maybe more ammo.

These are my opnions i am simply i casual so i could be saying complete nonsense but its what i feel should be addressed.
And the BH change is not the right call hope they see the community view on it and change it back because what Bh needs is a buff to the other ult talents not a debuff.

2 Likes

The BH is recognizable for his boss killing boom pistol changing his most iconic talent makes him less interesting besides most people tend to have a higher chance to miss headshots with the ult than hit (including me)

1 Like

Man, you are extremely spot-on with most of these, I think you mentioned almost everything that I feel was left out.

I’m on board and excited for the balance patch, most of the changes sound like highly requested ones, but everything you mentioned has been an issue for quite some time and it’s possible that boring and almost useless talents like Steel Crescendo on BH, Ironbark Thicket on SotT and Ricochet just have been looked over by Fatshark as often as they are by players.

Also, I’d add that Ranger Vet’s “Last Resort” is possibly worse than Steel Crescendo on Bounty Hunter. It’s rarely going to trigger since he drops ammo on special kills and to get significant use out of it, you have to constantly use up your ammo which is not a good strategy. It’s awful compared to cooldown on reload which happens a ton when using crossbow, shotgun, or throwing axes, and if you don’t use those weapons, attack speed can make slower weapons more viable, and that 20% power bonus from Last Resort may only trigger a few times a match and when you simply don’t need it.

The Weapon Traits were mentioned recently by @Adelion and many of the melee ones need a rework or rebalance. Also would help if they add a few more.

Feel like the ranger vet talent is better then the BH one because its not timed will the BH one has a time limit but they are pretty much the same maybe instead of making them activate when u are out of ammo make it activate when u empty ur clip.
The temp hp talent that every class has is definitely the worst talent in the game and needs to be finally changed after all the game is built around being able to generate temp hp.

One of the worst parts of a game like this is to have bad or weak talents especially for this long.

The empty mag would make it proc every time ranger reloads the crossbow or throws axes, even on other ranged weapons, it’d be on for most of the match and it is a significant buff.

Perhaps if it triggers every time a player spends the equivalent of a third of their ammo on shots that hit enemies.

Maybe if u have full mag its active and reduce the buff.

1 Like