Missions specifics contracts are stupid

I don’t mind most contracts, even those that require a ton of investment like “collect 25 scripture”, which basically expect you to spam only scriptures missions for a few days to get it in time

But i just can’t accept the “Finish X time Y missions with the secondary objective” : It sucks, a lot

The chances that you get the right mission to appear at a difficulty you’re comfortable with are already not great, but the chances that it also has a secondary objective are just frustrating

And if you go in this mission, i sure hope that your mates will be happy to look everywhere because you need to get them ALL to get the contract done

And if you end up really lucky, mayyybe you’ll make it through that mission with all grims without losing it by getting thrown down a pit, getting killed by a demon that insta-death you even though you had 0 wounds

It’s too unreliable, require more time, and far more luck to obtain that any other contract. Fix this please

And i know you can reroll contracts, but guess who got 3 times this exact same kind of contract in a row with rerolls ?

And if a contract is an automatic reroll, it shouldn’t be in the game period

7 Likes

I don’t understand why they didn’t go the DRG way: “Complete N Mission Type X or Y with at least a partial secondary objective done”

It would already be far better
You’d still have to get lucky and see the missions appear, but at the very least it wouldn’t require you and your mates to perform incredibly well

1 Like