Missions are Too Long

I feel the missions are bit too long. I’ve only played level 1 missions. Most are taking 45+ minutes. I have full time job, kids, a life. If I get to play a whole hour at a time I’m lucky. I’d really like to be able to complete 2-4 missions during a 1 hour play session.

Part of the problem that is making the missions longer than necessary are the objectives are really not clear. There a lot of wandering around trying to figure out where to go next.

I’ve done 2 investigate missions types that are level 1. They both wiped at the 45 minute mark.

1 Like

Mission time will get shorter as people learn the maps and their class.

Also getting old sucks and I feel you. I’ve had to come to terms that there are certain games I can’t play at most times because of real life.

I highly doubt the devs are going to re-work all of their maps and make them shorter just so a subset of adult men that have busy lives can play.

2 Likes

doing even a level two takes like 20 min on average…

My runs are 25-35 minutes.

It’s fine for me and I do lvl 2 and 3 with modifications.

I’m sure lvl 3,4 can take longer (40-50 minutes) because of more engagements and difficulty but again, I can run lover lvl if I want to do faster run

2 Likes

I’m in the same time range as Amborjo_7 and can average about 2 - 3 missions per hour depending on team cooperation/skill and the mission type.

1 Like