Massive Frame rate and input lag

Issue Description:
While playing my frame rate seems to get progressively worse as playtime goes on. One would think restarting but starting last Friday 12/23/2022 I have had worse frame rates on this game each time i play, Starting at a steady 60 with medium settings and gore disabled going to inconstant frames dropping to 39-40ish during high intensity which i can deal with. It is now sitting at 28-ish normally dipping between 15-10 frames anytime the game gets intense, Today I’m getting 15-10 frames consistently with it dipping as low as 1 just standing in the Mourningstar. I’ve tested other games and i don’t seem to have any issue with running them just fine (other games in this case specifically Risk of rain 2, Overwatch 2, Chaos Gate, Warzone 2, and Cyberpunk 2077.)

During these bouts my keyboard and mouse inputs seem to be delayed or simply not registered. I’ve had to hit keys multiple times to move weapons don’t swap, and occasionally ill get stuck running without pressing a button, again i’ve tested other games to see if this is a keyboard issue, and none of them seem to have any issue.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play game

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
ReoWatch

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/26/2022, 12:10 AM] [Central]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
https://imgur.com/BB1AL4T

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-26-05.31.00-4eebe4f9-035b-4ee7-95c2-6d6c1b3e0b7e.log (297.5 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (567.2 KB)

Thank you for your detailed report - I’ve shared this with our developers.