Major Idea. Cheer button

Here me out, Fatshark. I love your game. already got 62 hours and counting in Darktide.

I love the implementation of characters responding and replying from tags and markers.

but there’s something missing. like a golden realization.

and my honest idea is to simply yell out and cheer along with your fellow rejects.

it’s really not much and doesn’t buff anything. just a binded key designated to cheer for the god emperor or for your band of misfits. a simple feature that could be fun for the whole community.

here is an example:

Your fighting thousands of Poxfeeders while the soundtrack is blasting, then someone yelled out “WHO AM I” in the midst of it

A different reject or 2 will responded “I AM A WARRIOR”

it can be just designed to just cheering for themselves too.

and that is all I would like to have and wish you best of luck to the release of the game.

2 Likes

Absolutely in favour of more manual banter interactions.
Give us voicelines to put on hotkeys. You can even monetize the voicelines.
Most pubs dont use voicechat, so anything that lets us interact with the other players other than text-chat is highly appreciated.

1 Like

I think there should be a simple voice communication wheel with the basics like yes, no, thanks, help me, sorry and then one or two slots for cheers like these that could be unlocked through gameplay or some other means. Would help massively with team communication beside the morale boosting cheers.

2 Likes

A good idea too. with folks needing to say, yes or no. or help.

game has that charm of random and fun hijinks that could happen with player interaction