Lost Connection Xbox live

I don’t know why, but since some days I got constantly kicked from games with the message “lost connection to Xbox live” if I host or “lost connection with the host” if I joined a random game. It happened from time to time before, but now it became unplayable… It don’t seem to have any pattern with those disconnections, and it only apply to the game (chat still ok, session still open, etc.). I just have this probleme while playing Warhammer, all my others games are fines.

Did this worsen with the latest patch released yesterday?

Yes, after the patch I was disconnected almost every game during the day. However, it was better during the night where I managed to do some games without any problems. Let’s hope that everything is fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

This sounds like it’s related to version mismatching which is where at least one of the players you’re connected to has not yet updated to the latest version, which can produce all sorts of wonky behaviours. This will improve as more and more players install the latest patch - which is perhaps why you were able to play later on during the night - but there are some lingering stability issues which we intend to patch ASAP.

Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.