Lights Out Maps

I love the atmosphere of these, but cramming them full of daemonhosts really ruins it. You need to stick to the same frequency as non lights out maps otherwise people aren’t going to random queue these to avoid random players triggering one or more of the daemonhosts. (They usually do.)

2 Likes

Just did one, Zealot triggered all 3 of them. sigh.

We must’ve been in the same game then, same happened to me lmao

Cant remember Zealots name, i was Psyker, Imagine.

It’s been hard even getting a full team for the lights out runs today. Which I don’t blame people for avoiding it with daemonhosts potentially being unavoidable due to suddenly spawning on top of you or being placed in an unavoidable route, but good luck killing them with bots.

I genuinely think the whole Lights Out mechanic is bad given the fact that half the classes might be wielding weapons that cannot carry a light source. Had a bad match today, and it was just brutal not being able to see anything the whole game, on top of having an extra Daemonhost surprise. Like, if every weapon had a flashlight, that would be one thing and I’d have no complaints, but that is not the case.

They should simply make everyone’s body light as strong as a lasgun flashlight for this mission only. Or just have a flashlight randomly appear on your gun for these missions.

Is it that Zealot with the hammer who just went nuts killing demons? Might have dropped with him. I’ll give him this, he did kill them pretty effectively. The Thunderhammer might mostly suck, but that one thing it does is a big hit.

I think this applies to a large part of the zealot population really.

Nah, most of them aren’t so crazy they haven’t figured out the 2h Chainsword is better then the hammer in almost every way, and in almost every situation.

Important part of me citing you was “zealot going nuts” really.

1 Like

I know. But most the Zealots I run into are “Discount Sisters of Battle.” There’s a few Ted Kaczynskis though.