Lacerate Trait Triggers Infinite Bleed

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Lacerate on the Zealot Combat Blade triggers Non Stop Bleed on a single hit while equipped:

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Equip a blue Combat Blade for the Zealot with Lacerate Trait
  2. Hit an enemy in any way, pushes, special, grenade, ect, which all trigger bleed
  3. Bleed continue until enemy dies (and with new bleed fix/buff, the damage now scales up until max.)

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[LiberalIdeas]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/21/2022, 16:00AM/PM] [CST]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Player Note

The lacerate trait is already amazing on the Preacher’s dagger to compliment his passives and weapon selection, so I am looking forward to this fix which hopefully wont remove the trait from the game.

I’ve got a dagger with the same “issue” on my psyker. The problem seems to be that the effect to trigger the lacerate will procc off the bleed damage itself - since the bleed is a non-weak spot hit, it stacks the bleed another time. It will VERY rapidly stack, and it lasts until the target dies or the weapon is sheathed for long enough for the stacks to wear off. If the weapon is pulled out again, the stacks will build up again.

Two gifs I recorded in the meat grinder.

1. Screen capture - 04426c7a29ea52389374ef17a88555e7 - Gyazo
  2. Screen capture - 4b795ce3f4a1d21570602bc15ddffc22 - Gyazo

Note how the force push for the psyker will trigger the effect on every target hit as long as I have the dagger out.