Bleed stacking off Bleed and other things (Lacerate weapon perk)

Issue Description:
Bleed on hit weapon perk applying to everything while equipped (Stun grenades, Fire procs, Bleed procs, etc (I do not own this weapon, one of my friends do))

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Get a melee weapon that has “Lacerate”
  2. Hit an enemy to cause bleed
  3. Bleed will very quickly stack on the enemy until hitting a cap
  4. This works for other weapons as well, if you hit an enemy with a flamer and cause them to burn then switch to the bleed weapon, the bleed AND fire damage will proc bleed

Mission Name (If Applicable):
All

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Chrittle

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
24/11/2022 2:26AM AEST

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

(Twitch)

at 23:55 the streamer will test it and find out that the bleed does indeed proc bleed
he will continue testing the stun grenade and flamer which also proc bleed, he stops testing at 27:15

later on in the stream (2:39:15) we will fight a plague ogryn in which it is slowly shredded by the amount of bleed stacks on it from the flamer/lacerate combo (there may be other boss fights that demonstrate it better however this was the only one I could remember/find)

There is a dwindly feeling in me that this is how the perk is intended to work which I approve of if it does, but the fact that it ramps up damage really quickly and procs off other sorces makes me think otherwise

Don’t know if it’s a bug or oversight, or strangely intended. I’ve seen some weapons that specifically say “while this weapon is equipped” while others don’t. What does the Lacerate trait have after it, just out of personal curiosity? I don’t remember. (Or maybe that only an attribute phrase).