KNOWN ISSUE: Necromancer Soulstealer Staff Illusions are Locked

UPDATE

We are aware of an issue introduced with the 6th Anniversary update which has caused weapon illusions for Necromancer’s Soulstealer Staff to become locked.

Please be assured your weapon illusions are still owned by your account and we’re working to resolve this in an upcoming hotfix.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Existing and new bug reports will be merged here to keep things tidy :slight_smile:

Issue Type (Required):

Cosmetics

Issue Description (Required):

Bought the necro cosmetics, but all staff skins are locked.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

Hi @snf5trov,

Can I just confirm if you were attempting to apply the illusions while in the Versus Keep? or the usual Keep?

I ask, as there’s a known issue with the old deprecated UI allowing access to crafting menus while in the Versus Keep - which isn’t intended and will have issues.

Please let me know.

Just the usual keep, relogged a few times and that didn’t help either. I haven’t touched versus yet.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification! I’ll pass this on to our backend team and we’ll investigate.

I’ll let you know when I have any updates.

Thank you!

We’re currently digging into this issue, and it’s likely going to require a fix in an upcoming hotfix. (It won’t be in the very next hotfix, but hopefully this will be resolved very soon).

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hello! I have been having a similar issue too. I got the Necromancer DLC and cosmetic upgrade and I actually got to use every illusion with each weapons and character. However, after the recent anniversary update; I am still able to use any other Sienna Necromancer cosmetic illusions EXCEPT for the Soulstealer staff. I only play Adventure mode in the usual Keep.
I play on pc Steam platform-
this is my steam profile for reference

Apologies @Wissu, this issue currently affects all owners of the Necromancer Cosmetic Upgrade DLC, with specifically the Soulstealer Staff illusions being locked/missing as you describe. Please rest assured we’re on the case and this should be resolved soon hopefully!

1 Like

Issue Type (Required):

Crafting

For some reason all of my Soulstealer staff illusions got revoked. I still have the rest of the cosmetics but no staff illusions

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Just… exist as Necromancer I guess

No, I don’t use mods

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

76561198301109279 (Steam ID)

Issue Type (Required):

Cosmetics

No weapon illusions on Soulstealer Staff but I still have the weapon illusion on Ensorcelled Reaper and the body cosmetics. The illusion worked until the last update of the game.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Open the game;
Have the Necromancer Class and Necromancer Cosmetic DLCs;
Equip the Soulstealer Staff and check illusions.

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

This issue has been resolved as part of Hotfix 5.3.3

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.