KNOWN ISSUE: Mid-game Server Crashes "Lost connection to host"

We are aware of current mid-game server crashes that are occurring, resulting in a blinking error message “Lost connection to host”.

Please be assured that we’re investigating this issue and working to improve stability.

1 Like

Please do fix it, haven’t been able to actually finish a single game up to round 3. Do I send my console logs here or do you already have enough?

We’re very much on the case! :grin: No logs required as I believe there’s a fix in the works already, and the aim should be to cook up another hotfix at some stage tomorrow if all goes well :crossed_fingers:

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime!

2 Likes

The server crashes should now be resolved as part of Hotfix 5.3.2. We will continue to monitor!

It seems to be happening again now even though it wasn’t earlier today, too many players for the servers to handle?

Our Backend Service Provider is currently experiencing some disruption (causing general Backend Errors and login issues for Vermintide 2). Unfortunately, there isn’t anything we can do from our end, though we are monitoring the situation.

Hopefully service should return to usual soon!

Apologies for the inconvenience.