KNOWN ISSUE: [CONSOLE ONLY] Progress Appears Missing After Necromancer Update

We are aware of an issue currently affecting our console players, whereby progress appears to be missing after the Necromancer update.

Please be assured that your progress is safe and stored on our servers. The issue is lies in accessing this data and we are currently working to resolve this as swiftly as possible.

It’s safe to play currently and test things out, though please note that any progress made during this time will not remain when correct account data is restored.

Important Note for Offline Mode Players:
Please check and ensure you are set to play in Offline mode. You may have launched Vermintide 2 in Online mode by mistake, if your progress appears missing please do not try to copy your Online mode data to Offline or your Offline progress will be lost.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2:

3 Likes

Lost progress on all previous save data, (1600 hours), after downloading new necromancy class and update. Playing on ps5 and I’ve played the day before with no issues. Was super excited to play new class but this has really put a damper on that. Any resolve possible?

4 Likes

Psn is Brettman—

Hi Brettman,

If you play in Online mode, could you be playing in Offline mode now by mistake?

Switched between on and offline mode a couple times, no good, now attempting to redownload app, well just because

1 Like

Hm okay! Please let me know how that goes.

Just for reassurance, I’ve checked your account in the backend and your progress is still very much intact.

I appreciate your fast reply, reassuring to know my u5 are still out there somewhere. I’ll let you know here in a bit

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve redownload the app and booted up online mode a couple times, but still not seeing any previous save present.

Thanks for confirming! Do you play in Online mode only?

You can try deleting your local save data and redownloading your save from the cloud.

Please note, any Offline mode progress will be lost though (as well as any custom settings)

1 Like

Yes only online mode. actually attempted to download cloud data before, just tried it a second time, and no change :frowning:

1 Like

Cloud save data is from 10/17/23

1 Like

I’ll escalate this with our backend developers. I’ll be in touch again as soon as I hear back from them!

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I thought something was up when it dragged me in to the starting tutorial.

I cant do anything with my online storage as I dont have PS+ right now and sony are a string of expletives for locking that behind a paywall. Regardless it hasnt seemed to work for Brettman anyway :frowning:

Went in to the storage in options for PS4 saved games and deleted V2 data. Restarted game, then I got the necro intro but still no save.

3 Likes

Hi @MunKy,

Our backend developers are now investigating this issue. Could you please provide me with your PSN ID?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry I shoulda said, Its AnaLoGMunKy
cheers :wink:

2 Likes

Same issue here. As soon as I did the update all my progress seems to have reset on my ps5. I just finished my legendary outfits for each character ouch lol. PSN ID: NoSoulSwole

3 Likes

I have my online progress missing on Xbox series x as well following necromancer update

Xbox series x : DreKoig

I’m panicking slightly because I tried to delete local data and re sync from the cloud, but I’m panicking I hit the wrong button and deleted cloud data too

I don’t want to lose my cata frame :cry:

3 Likes

Same here…lost every scrap of progress

Xbox name is: TobiGeofell

2 Likes

Same for me on PS5, all progress gone currently in online mode

PSN - Jink003