KNOWN ISSUE: Can't quell or swap weapons after reaching 100% peril twice

Hello! We’ve seen a lot of confusion that we’ve nerfed Psyker by locking Quell and weapon swap after reaching max peril twice. Rest assured that this is a bug and we’re currently investigating! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

UPDATE: Should be fixed now!

27 Likes

Yeah you better be sorry for the f*cking inconveniences there’s alot of them

6 Likes

Thank you Fatshark! I was afraid this was an intentional change that was snuck in. Hoping a hotfix can get this fixed quickly because it’s super annoying.

Maybe you can sneak in some secret Psyker buffs next patch, hm? :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for the aknowledgement but please don’t let the bug get through on the next patch, it feels awful to play Psyker now.

4 Likes

ASAP please it feels terrible :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t know, I just avoid getting to 100% peril, so all is good… It just means I quell earlier than later. No difference in efficiency.

I do however think this warrants a hotfix as well, this is a potential game breaking problem for Psykers…

1 Like

Can be broken out of by using the signature skill to force dispel peril, it’s already happened to me a couple times in the first 3 missions post patch.

Thank goodness is not only me, this needs t be fixed asap. It makes the class unplayable!

Ok I was so far only aware that the quelling issue is being caused that way, was starting to think the weapon swap issue had something to do with desync or my keyboard good to know I am not insane.

The thunder lighting effect of Psyker’s staff had some problem too. It keeps pulsing lighting effect out of the staff to the ground like flash lamp which is hurting me and my friends eyes a lot.Plz fix it. :joy:

3 posts were split to a new topic: CDN-Guardsman crashes

Issue Description:
on occassion while trying to quell from the perils holding ‘r’ with any weapon that supresses the peril percentage, it doesn’t want to work which it most commonly happens when at 100%

Steps to Reproduce:

1. get a high percentage of peril from using psyker abilities, this could be head popping or staffs
  2. go to hold r… nothing happens
  3. look down at my keyboard to double check im holding ‘r’ still nothing
  4. its forced to naturally go down but is putting me at the risk of exploding

Platform:
Steam

Reproduction Rate:
Often

1 Like

how hasn’t this been fixed in the last 4 days? is there any comment on when we are going to get an hotfix? I haven’t touched the game since the patch released. IT’S GAMEBREAKING for any psyker. Every second time you hit 100% peril you stand there like a idiot and can’t play the game. It’s NOT FUN. This patch should have been rolled back an hour after it’s release.

WE NEED A HOTFIX
NOW

1 Like

I main Psyker and it’s a mild annoyance at worst. But I suspect the patch is taking a while because Microsoft has a certification process before they publish updates to games on their storefront. For the first patch there was a delay between Steam and the MS update, and Fatshark said they would sync them up in the future.

waiting and not playing…

Dude relax lmao.

I dont know why it wasnt stated in the steam patch notes but alas it has been fixed. THANK YOU SO MUCH

2 Likes

GUID: 8e43f07d-a6c3-4300-bb16-10e6665ffeda
Log File:
Info Type: