We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.
The Psyker’s Kinetic Flayer perk ignores the player Peril state when activating.
If this feature is intended, please remove the Peril condition from the tooltip.
Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]
- Play Meat Grinder as Psyker
- Ensure Force Sword and Kinetic Flayer perk are equipped
- Charge Peril to 100% however you like
- Proceed to vigorously wail on a beefy target with light melee (Crusher is the easiest, but any target works)
- If Peril drops below desire threshold, recharge it (I was able to proc at 100%)
- Witness the Brain Burst Proc
Mission Name (If Applicable):
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/21/2022, ANY AM/PM] [GMT +1]
Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]
Using Quick Swings (left click) only at full peril with Kinetic Flayer feat