Keyboard issue #1 (Shift brings up Steam overlay)

Please include as much information as possible in the description of your issue and include:

• Steps to reproduce the issue

There are two variations.

1. Alt+Tab to Windows
  2. Return to VT2
    3.a If Caps lock is active, first time a Shift key is pressed will bring the Steam overlay to the front. Pressing Shift key again will (usually, at least since I started testing it) remove the Steam overlay. Note that this can happen even if you are writing a message.
    3.b If Caps lock is not active, the issue described under 3.a will occur, but only if the Shift key is pressed within a certain period after returning to the game. The period is usually short.
  • How consistently the issue occurs for you

100% so far.

3 Likes

I have had this, too.

2 Likes

Yes, me as well. No idea if it’s a problem with steam instead of Vermintide though. I just rebound the keys for steam overlay.

Since I’ve been now watching actively for the issue, I have since realised that 3.b also depends on whether I’m just messing around in my own keep - it’s very short then - or I’m a client, where the period can extend for a long time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.