Kerillian really does not have eyes

Ew

Natural wutelgi eyes.

1 Like

This powercreep is getting out of hand, now FS are giving Kerillian lasers for eyes?

1 Like

Wait, is Kerillians next career commissar Yarrick?

1 Like

Safely predicted before:

Steam Community :: :: Sister of the Thorn - Hard in denial

3 Likes

The denial is so hard that even the link is not working at all.

Edit: it seems Steam has a DNS issue.

I hope they will fix the eyes on Waystalker and SotT eyes soon.

Yeah, out of all the problems this game has, reflections of light on someoneā€™s eyes you barely see truly needs to get fixed. Necroā€™ing your own thread be damned.

4 Likes

To be fair itā€™s been less than a week, I dunno if Iā€™d call that a necro. While I certainly wouldnā€™t say itā€™s a pressing issue, OP has at least shown that thereā€™s a strange inconsistency across elf classes. Would be nice if FS at least updated the ā€œnot a bugā€ tag or clarified if this is intentional.

But yeah I also donā€™t get why eye reflections in a first person game is such a big deal for OP. Actually Iā€™d be a little mad if fixing this took priority over the myriad of other issues the game has (unless itā€™s like a super quick, easy fix or something, which to be fair it might well be).

2 Likes

Yeah, I didnā€™t even notice there were actual eye reflections until this thread came up, at most I noticed eye-glow when it came to enemies or Sienna. I thought the reflections were static/not actual reflection with HM and Shadeā€™s menu icons.

The fact itā€™s both wood elf careers that donā€™t have them makes me think itā€™s intentional, either a model flaw since those two models are very similar or related to her curse, but again I have no idea without FS confirming one or the other.

Iā€™d say OP either makes another thread but with the images from this one in the OP so itā€™s clear to FS this is about WS/SotT specifically while HM/Shade have the reflections, then see if they still flag it not-a-bug, or lets this one rest. No point bumping a thread on this topic every week when this is such a minor detail.

1 Like

Probably just a shader to apply, can be a couple of clicks as it might be a couple of hours foraging through some old code to apply it by hand.
All in all, not a priority bug fix anyway.

2 Likes

The pictures are already included in this thread. I assume that it can be a quick fix for this. But there are more serious issues needed to be fixed first.

Well nothing major gets fixed anyway, so maybe weā€™ll have Keriā€™s eyes fixed at the very least. Certainly we donā€™t want to manage FSā€™s development priorities for them by trying to stifle bug report threads now, do we?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.