Keep getting Error 2001!

Issue Description:
I’m getting disconnected like 1 minute after I choose my character. I think the problem has to do with msi center that I’m using. I could play the game on silent setting, but when I turned on and off custom settings I keep getting disconnected. My custom settings is a little underclocked if that has anything to do with it.

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
Change settings in Msi Center

Mission Name (If Applicable):
n/a

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store/Xbox]
Microsoft store/ Xbox App
Player ID:
KenTiz#2409

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
08.11.2023 onwards CET

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
Constant 100%

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

[PC] Paste Crash Report, or Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]
darktide_launcher.log (109.1 KB)

you gotta provide crash report m8

Updated it with a launcher log

This sounds odd, but could you try disabling ‘Portrait Rendering’ via the ‘Settings’ → ‘Interface’ menu and see if that reduces the rate at which you error?

Having the same issues. I disabled Portrait Rendering and now get Error 2004 or Error 2014 when I am booted from a game. One thing I have noticed so far is it seems to be worse the harder the difficulty I try. Malice is playable, Damnation is not, and Aurics I can’t even get past the first pull without rubberbanding until I disconnect.

I still got error 2001 with that disabled, and I also got some stuttering.

Sorry to hear that. Are you able to connect your PC to a mobile data hotspot, to see if the issue persists whilst under another connection?

I understand this isn’t always an option, but it can help in isolating the issue to the network or PC.

I can’t do that, I don’t have wifi on my computer only ethernet cable.

I have had this same issue randomly starting last night (12/3/23) and I’ve been mostly getting 2001 errors, mixed in with 2006 and 2014 errors. I’m also on ethernet, but I’ve also switched to the WiFi signal on the same modem. The connection, while giving some stuttering and occasional disconnecting, it seems to be a bit more stable than the ethernet. I tried a tethered connection and while I started out with some rubber banding, it stayed connected the entire match.