Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store/Xbox]
Steam
Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
24/7 GMT+2

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
100%

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

[PC] Paste Crash Report, or Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
GUID: 5e5093ff-32e2-49a6-a848-629de2dfee02
Log File:
Info Type:

[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

On another note - if I go “uprising” difficulty I get like 1 disconnect, but when I go “damnation” it happens every couple of minutes.
What is going on bois? First , constant crashing at the launch of the game, now this… It never happened before!
i713650HX
nv4060
32 ram
4th gen SSD
I swear, in a year I’ve had more unexplained troubles with this game then with my whole Steam library in 20 years.

I disconnect on average 2-10 times every mission. Things will be going just fine, and then all of the sudden enemies will run off into the air, player models will stop doing walk animations and just glide everywhere, and I’ll be unable to pick up any items or affect anything around me, though I usually will still be able to move around (and see my team moving around), and sometimes I’ll even see myself taking damage, although the source of that damage is a mystery. Then it will kick me back to character select usually with a 2001 disconnect error, and I’ll have to click reconnect and load back into the game, at which point I’ll probably have been downed or killed.

I’ve tried restarting my computer, resetting my modem/router, verifying the integrity of the game files twice. I’ve also run tests on my internet which have shown no issues.
It just about makes the game unplayable…

Could you tell me which region you’re playing from, and the name of your ISP please?

PM sent.