Kasr Camo for Tactical axe - Commodore's weapon skin feedback

Hi,

This is an appreciation post more than anything, as there’s a detail about the Kasr Camo Taxe skin that may largely go unnoticed, as this skin does something that I haven’t observed on any other weapon skin just yet, notably… it changes its base colour based on weapon mark you apply it to (SS in order show Taxe 7, then Taxe 2 and lastly Taxe 4).

This is cool. Three points of contention:

1. Can we get more of these? i.e., weapon skins that have their base colour changed in relation to the mark of the weapon they are applied to?
  2. Can weapon skins with base colour altering defined for them state that they do so in the description of the item? This isn’t evident in the description of the item in store, as far as I can tell.
  3. I don’t know how well the game could accomodate for this, but could weapon skins in general get a flip-switch as to whether we as players could decide whether we want to replace the colour/the model, or stick to the original depiction of the skin in store? This could help provide at least some degree of customisability.

Ideally point #3 would be handled through a more advanced weapon customisation system, but that’s a different/larger topic.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I will agree about this

3 Likes

Now that’s a legendary post, thanks for bringing this up.

Mortis Operative skin theme is indeed the only other Camo pattern that does feature itself on more than one model. I really wish more skins, at least without extensive modifications across the entire weapon model, were applied like this.

This skin actually has no ‘camo’ applied to it which is apparently a bug. I am 100% with you that it respecting the variant system as a result of that bug is way cooler than if it were just the lame-ass yellow skin. Those were pretty bad imo, nothing to go with but the enforcer sets (which they also ruined by making yellow imo).

But all of the skins that are just X variant of Y weapon family in a different camo (like the current ‘Margrave’s Malevolence’ for the revolver which uses the Agripinaa model) should respect the variant system. We can already see the engine supports this with weapon customization mod…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.