Just a "Feels Bad" Post

When you get excited to see you have 2 reds in your chest and then you get this:

This was a legend difficulty emperor’s chest.

5 Likes

Nobody knew this, but it turns out the end times were actually caused by someone crafting a red necklaces ouf ot all other red necklaces.

6 Likes

Guy in my discord got 2 necklaces and a charm. Was so excited, was his first 3 red chest, then he opened them xD

1 Like

Haha ya, it feels pretty terrible. Especially when every item is the exact same. The only difference is the color :. 3 Lector’s Amulets XD

DO NOT WORRY BRAVE SOLDIER

the red dust storm is approaching.

soon, you will be able to forge 10 red necklaces, into 1 single powerful red necklace!

2 Likes

If I melt down 3 bopptiy sticks, what do I get??
How about 4 repeater pistols?
I could make a fence out of elf bows at this point.
Kruber needs more red love in my game… Oh and Saltz needs a rubber chicken. (flail)

1 Like

i bet you if they made a red flail with a rubber chicken that made SQWUAK sounds when you hit stuff, it would be such a hot item.

4 Likes

Needs to randomly drop clouds of feathers too… then we can complain that rubber chickens don’t drop feathers… now that would be all kinds of awesome!

I’m really hoping it’s a choose your item system… if it’s more RNG, my god…

4 Likes

The boppities of sticks!

TWICE THE GLORY!

1 Like

In hour hearts, we all know how this is going to play out…

1 Like

It better play sweet sweet tunes is all I’ll say…

Surely it could be “Thrice the glory!” !?!?!?!?!

Perhaps my elf could make a teepee

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.