I've just had to leave 3 games in a row due to the Psyker Seizure staff

If you have any standards, this game has many lackluster features, and outright anti-consumer practices, which need to be re-evaluated for the sake of the companies’ long-term profit margins.

FTFY. Saying that this is a “masterpiece” is utterly moronic, as has been expounded upon by many others in these forums.

How people can make this claim with a straight face is beyond me. As I’ve said above, your standards must be snail-accessible, as the bar is sitting firmly embedded in the ground.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

Last Post
4 hours
Seen
4 hours
Views

Hey shill. The problem is that the Staff never had the seizure effect in the first place it was added. And NO ONE except a few contrarians who’s opinion doesn’t matter likes the effect.