It would be be nice to be able to pick our intro walk/animation

in that that little cutscene before the mission starts, we should be able to pick which animation we want. it’s a small detail, but it’s hard to take my character seriously, when you’re imagining them to be some badass, and then they come tip-toeing into the mission like some little creep lol

sometimes the animation they use just doesn’t seem very fitting for our characters, imo.

5 Likes

Same with the loading screen in the valkyrie. How cool would it be if zealot was blessing their weapon, for instance

3 Likes

yeah true, zealot shouldnt sit there like a 16y old student in detention, let him pray, bless or berate
let the psyker look more insane needs to be weirder
and the vet could check his gear or go over mission details

3 Likes

in that that little cutscene before the mission starts, we should be able to pick which animation we want.

So agreed!

Same with the loading screen in the valkyrie. How cool would it be if zealot was blessing their weapon, for instance

I’ve been hoping for this forever! I mean special animations would be nice of course, but the game already has a bunch of animations that it just randomizes for us. Some are deeply focused as if in prayer, some look a bit nervous, others are laid back and chill. I’d love it if we could choose which one of those we would use.

It’s not an all-or-nothing deal ofc. but it’s weird that games in general don’t do this stuff, given how much it would add. Just a few different animation sets or even personality or style choices for the voice lines via tag wheel etc. So we could make our character appear as anything between calm and collected, passionate and strong, laid back and at-ease, timid or scared and so on.

4 Likes

Haha. Yeah the Valkyrie stuff is all good. But additions would always be good. More poses and being able to pick them as you wait to start the game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.