Is there some way to check what items are on my account without launching the game?

I played the game during the beta and got it at launch on steam, but refunded it after a few days - I am not sure if I actually played the game after it fully released though, so I don’t know if I’ll have the recent cosmetic that were given out for having played before November.

I do have those cosmetics on the gamepass version of the game, as i’ve been playing it there, but I’m considering buying the game on steam again instead of playing on gamepass more. I’ll be a bit disapointed if I do that and then find out I don’t have the Atoma cosmetics, so is there some way to find out what my account has before I buy the game again?

There is no cross progression from Xbox/Games Pass version to the Steam Version, sorry to say.

I don’t mean cross progression though, I know that there’s no way to transfer between the gamepass and steam versions.

It’s just that I played the beta on steam and purchased the game at launch on steam before refunding, so i’m sure I have a Darktide account there with some characters that seems like it should have been given the Moebian cosmetics as well because it was played before November this year.

I think there is if you contact FS support.
See updates below

Really? Where have you seen that said?

Here in these forums, but I’m thinking of lost items and not so much accounts, apologies.
I remember seeing something in passing so I did a search.
There’s a partial transfer that may be possible in the future IDK if its possible yet.

See quoted thread.

I’d try contacting support http://fatshark.se/support

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.