Is there any real reason to use dual daggers over sword&dagger anymore?

To answer your question: You have landed in the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 forum. Impressive you just registered for this question O.o

It is available on Steam.

2 Likes

SnD has much better control. L1-L2-Cancel is a combo with great CC that is much safer than spamming lights with DD.

You can just craft them yourself from scraps you have. Or you can get them as a loot drop when you open up a chest. :joy:

You DO realize that he is talking about real life stuff and not some in-game items, right? So unless normal daily life has now loot drops for slaying squirrels in the forest or magical chests from doing quests for your mom, I think buying is his best option.

1 Like

Because his post is from May 2018, 2 months after the game has been released where weapon balance may have been different then now?

2 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t even notice lol. Weird time for this post to make a comeback.

*whoosh*

To actually answer your question, Warhammer 40k: Vermintide 2 is a “coop” first person hack and slash RPG. Very similar to the Left 4 Dead series but with RPG elements thrown in like levelling, loot, weapon properties etc. This game is far from perfect and here are some examples.

There are a plethora of bugs(annoying but rarely game breaking) always present in the game and new patches usually bring back a few bugs which have been fixed before, or just introduce entirely new ones. The developers have made some rather questionable decisions in the past and are currently working on more questionable content, Versus mode. You can see for yourself, http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/c/Announcements, that fixes for bugs, events or general updates to the game are not frequent so new content should not be expected too often. Not to mention performance is about as well optimised as a tube of pringles is for flight.

BUT. And that’s a big BUT. Vermintide 2 is one of a kind. The first person combat is unmatched by any game currently on the market and there is a pretty high skill ceiling so if you are looking for a challenge, this game has it. My suggestion is to look at videos on yt and decide if what you see is worth your money.

:thinking:

2 Likes