Intel Starter Pack - they are not honoring Vermintide 2 "bundle"?

I’m not sure if Fatshark is aware of this - My brother bought some intel products and should have gotten a copy of Vermintide 2 to redeem on steam. He’s contacted intel support and I’m very surprised at the responses from intel.

The 1st thread on forums start here, which shows he was directed to another area

Then they state its for “technical support” and Warhammer: Vermintide II promotion is out of stock and download codes are no longer available.

So, who’s responsible to honor the promotion ? Fatshark, steam, or intel ? I don’t think I read anywhere it’s “while supplies last”.

What are your thoughts ?

Assuming all info here is correct and nothing of import is omitted, I’d wager it’s the ones who are offering said promotion. If Intel has a hickup with Fatshark (eg. Fatshark won’t honor their agreement and supply keys), it’s still up to Intel to honor it (the keys are readily available from vendors); They just have to go after FS, if they have an issue with them related to this issue.

PS: Imaginary scenario. I don’t think there’s a reason to assume that Intel and FS have issues.

I agree. I’ve redeemed many games as bundled packages from companies and I’ve never seen anything like this. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

We’ve been investigating this for a few days, we’ll update when we know more.

7 Likes

This should be resolved now, refresh your starterpack page on the intel site. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes ! Thank you Fatshark Hedge

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.