Input detection bugs or shotgun bug?

Issue Description:
I’m not sure if it’s network issues or bugs of some type, but I have the most trouble with shotties not registering hits properly out of any weapon type. Point blank range shots into the chest not giving hit markers or any indications of doing damage (i.e., knockdown or the next follow-up shot being a kill shot), but showing blood animation effects as normal.

I’m not sure if these bugs are related, but lately I’ve also been having my inputs not being detected properly. Hitting Q for quickswap, or R for reload, and nothing happens, or my character begins the animation but then quickly reverts back to the normal idle animation, completely ignoring the input I attempted. At first I thought it was maybe some kind of suppression mechanic to punish you for attempting to go into melee too late, but then it started happening while no enemies were around as well. Maybe the game ignoring inputs from the player are more noticeable with shotguns since they’re a low round count weapon, and the animation playing without doing actual damage is easier to see since you’re not spraying a ton of rounds at once

Steps to Reproduce:
Play Sharpshooter with Combat Shotgun, routinely run your weapon to the low round count and watch the reload animation cancel, quickswap animation cancel, and point blank rounds not do damage on trash mobs as they vault over railings, or sneak up behind you.

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[Steam ID: HaughtyDingle]

Reproduction Rate:
Unusual (<25%) - Occurs every match, but not consistently through the entire match.