Infinite loading after Victory end screen (Against The Grain)

Issue Summary: After beating Against the Grain on Legend in QP we got an infinite loading screen when going back to the lobby. I was with a friend and 2 random players in QP with yellow/low-red ping. I usually voice chat with my friend through Steam, might not be relevant.

I just force closed my game in the end since it took too long. We all saw the loading Skaven sign in the bottom right with a black screen.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Beat Against The Grain on Legend
  2. Wait to load back into the lobby

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Rare (< 10%)

Additional Information:

GUID: 2372efa3-2472-4f13-9253-629d6ce93a9b
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/managers/network/game_network_manager.lua:389: bad argument #1 to ‘create_game_object’ (GameSession expected, got nil)

[Crash Link]:
crashify://2372efa3-2472-4f13-9253-629d6ce93a9b[DxDiag.txt (97.8 KB)|attachment]

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

DxDiag.txt (97.8 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

console-2019-07-11-07.37.49-087c2864-09d7-46a8-bdd3-0366a4f6cc08.log (1.0 MB)

This is a mod-related issue, but I can’t be sure which mod in particular is responsible. If this becomes a consistent issue for you, you may have to perform a process of elimination with your mods to determine which is the culprit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.